Terms and Conditions
Terms of Sale
Dynasty Champions Club currently uses a flat rate shipping option for all domestic and international orders. If you would like us to ship internationally and would like a more specific shipping quote, please email us:
Orders placed by residents of Alaska, Hawaii or other outlying US territories may incur additional shipping fees due to geographical location.
All orders must be delivered to the registered cardholders address. Address checks will take place, so to avoid unnecessary delay, please ensure the correct address is given.
Every effort is made to keep product and pricing information up to date. If an error is discovered with an online order we will contact the customer to inform them of said published error. Dynasty Champions Club is under no obligation to process or fulfill an incorrect order. Our customers will have the option to continue the order along the correct pricing structure, or cancel.
Dynasty Champions Club currently uses an automated payment system- changes or corrections to an order may incur additional shipping fees. Dynasty Champions Club reserves the right to withdraw any order at their discretion.
Dynasty Champions Club will not be held responsible for any negligent actions of the shipping carrier used to deliver an order. Any obviously damaged parcel must be signed for as “damaged” on the delivery receipt. Damage claims must be filed by the customer in accordance with the carrier’s terms and conditions.
Returns & Exchanges
No refunds, returns or exchanges will be given on any purchases. All sales are Final.
If you use software that is designed to crack passwords or circumvent the purchasing process your order will be canceled and money refunded
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By registering as a user and by using the Hormesis Paintball website generally you agree to this use:
1. When you submit an order with our online store, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data on computers or otherwise. We will use this data to fulfill our agreement with you.
2. We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
(a) To register you with our website and to administer our web site services;
(b) For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services that we offer.
(c) For the prevention and detection of fraud.
3. We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
4. You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us.
5. Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites that may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
6. Please note that any products and services are supplied subject to our standard terms and conditions.